Thursday, February 5, 2015

Crown of Glory

2-5-15

I dreamt that I was sitting at my dressing table looking at myself in the mirror. I noticed that my freshly dyed dark brown hair was showing specks of silver throughout the length of the strands of my hair. I thought it was odd, as it looked like the dye had been flaking off. I lifted up the back section of my hair and it was a mixture of silver and gray. I was really surprised. The dream ended.

The mirror is essentially a large piece of glass. When large windows or walls of glass are elements in our dreams they point to being able to see into the spiritual realm. Seeing is synonymous with understanding in Scripture.

Consider for a moment some of the miracles Yeshua performed in Scripture. He healed the blind, deaf, lame ect. All of these physical miracles point to a discernment of deeper matters. When Yeshua restored their sight, He opened their understanding. When Yeshua made their ears hear, they not only audibly heard but obeyed. When Yeshua gave strength for legs to stand and walk, He taught them how to walk out the His instructions for life and life abundant, His Torah. The Torah was never intended to save us, but it served to point us to our need for a Redeemer. His Torah is how we are to be set apart from the nations / goyim / Gentiles.

Pro 16:31 The silver-haired head is a crown of glory, If it is found in the way of righteousness.

What is righteousness? 
Deut 6:25 Then it will be righteousness for us, if we are careful to observe all these commandments before the Lord our God, as He has commanded us.’

Luk 1:6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

Psa 119:172 My tongue shall speak of Your word, For all Your commandments are righteousness.

Maybe there is hope for me yet. I pray one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment